RUN FROM ANYWHERE
(EXCEPT THE BRIDGE!)
Running a virtual race allows you to pick your path and get your miles in on your own time!
Virtual races can be done around the neighborhood, a local course or even on the treadmill. The only exception is the Talmadge Bridge!
The race must be completed in a single run, just like a real race!
ALL THE DETAILS
HOW DOES A VIRTUAL RUN WORK?
- Print out your virtual race bib from your participant account! (optional)
- Track your run with a virtual fitness tracker (Garmin, Fitbit, Strava, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, etc.)
- Complete the virtual 3.1-mile race (5K), 6.2-mile race (10K) or 9.3-mile race (Double Pump) and submit proof through your participant account between November 18, 2022 – December 3, 2022.
HOW DO I SUBMIT PROOF?
- Just take a screenshot or a picture of your run results from your fitness tracker!
- Virtual submissions will open on November 18, 2022 through December 3, 2022 in your participant account. You can manually submit your time or connect a wearable device that tracked your virtual race.
DO I HAVE TO RUN ON DECEMBER 3, 2022?
No, you can plan a run any time between November 18, 2022 – December 3, 2022.
WHERE DO I RUN?
Participants choose their own race course. Virtual races give you the flexibility to run where it’s convenient for you! Just make sure you hit the correct distance.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FOR THE VIRTUAL RACE?
A virtual race bib is available for you to print before the race (optional). All race materials will be mailed to participants who partake in the virtual race starting one week after the in-person event (no matter when the participant completed their race). Please note that shipping times vary and it may take up to 30 days to receive your package after the originally scheduled race date of December 3, 2022.
Note: Virtual participants will not be eligible for age group or overall awards.
Share your virtual race journey and accomplishment with us via social media using #SAVBridgeRun