Privacy & Terms
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can visit the Site without revealing any personal information. However, Savannah Sports Council needs certain personal information if you wish to receive Savannah Sports Council newsletters or obtain Savannah Sports Council products or services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Savannah Sports Council will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested information, to track your use of the website and to contact you regarding upcoming launches, new products, and services. Do not provide Savannah Sports Council with your personally identifiable information if you do not want Savannah Sports Council to reply to your inquiries, provided you requested information, track your use of the website, or contact you about launches, products, or services.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Savannah Sports Council automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser of your device (e.g., computer or mobile phone) including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested, sometimes across multiple devices if you use more than one to access the website. Savannah Sports Council may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for certain information and services and to monitor how effective our advertisements are at inspiring you to visit Savannah Sports Council. However, Savannah Sports Council does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Savannah Sports Council may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Savannah Sports Council to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- We believe in supporting a user’s rights to online privacy. Users can learn more and opt-out of use of their information by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org/.
- Savannah Sports Council may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Savannah Sports Council; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate our usage guidelines for specific services.
CONSENTS AND OPT-OUTS
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Savannah Sports Council. If you have provided personal information to Savannah Sports Council and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, or if you wish to opt-out of all further correspondence and notices from Savannah Sports Council, please notify Savannah Sports Council at [email protected].
- You may safely unsubscribe from Savannah Sports Councils email correspondences at any time by clicking “manage subscription” at the bottom of any email.
- If you wish to opt out of cookies that allow us to serve our advertisements while you are in Savannah Sports Council and collect aggregate information on arrivals, click Here.
- Savannah Sports Council cares about the security of the information you provide us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Savannah Sports Council’s Site and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] We will delete such information within a reasonable time period.
- Savannah Sports Council may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Savannah Sports Council websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions