Forest City Gun Club
It is fitting that the oldest continuously operated gun club in America be situated only minutes from the first pre-planned city in America – Savannah, GA. Formed in 1883 and chartered in 1901 as a private club, the Forest City Gun Club has a proud and rich tradition in shooting sports. This historic tradition however, has not kept the Club from moving toward the future. Our desire to excel and attract shooting events of the highest caliber means that we must continually expand our capabilities. Maintaining the highest standards and a world-class facility, the club remains one of the premier venues for championship skeet, trap and sporting clays competition.
• 42 skeet fields (10 Lighted)
• 28 trap fields
• Two lighted five stands
• 60 Ft. dove tower
• Two championship sporting clays courses with 14 stations each
• The skeet range is equipped with lighted shoot off stadium seating for over 500 spectators.
• Seven lakes totaling 137 acres
• 3,100 sq. ft. Club House
• Pro Shop
• Full Bar
• Dining Hall
• 2,500 sq. ft. air conditioned shooter registration building
• Parking for 750 cars
• New area is being considered and prepared for RVs and camper hook-up