Saturday, April 1, 2023
- 7:30 AM – Half Marathon & 5K both start at intersection of Drayton St. and Bolton Ln.
- 8:30 AM – 5K complete,100% of participants off of course
- 11:30 AM – Half Marathon complete, 100% of participants off of course
Most road closures and detours along the routes will be in effect between 6:45 am and 11:30 am on Saturday. Streets reopen on a rolling basis after the last participant passes and course materials are removed. Streets along the early miles of the route open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes. Please review the course map, the road closure chart, course pace chart and the Community Road Closure Notice for detailed information.
This map below outlines road closures during the race. Click on the icons for information about road closure times and/or general access information. At most points along the course, pedestrians and bicyclists may cross the course during safe gaps between runners, at the discretion of traffic officers.
Note: Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions, contact our race director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- Over 3,000 participants and spectators will be on the course during the Publix Savannah Women’s Half & 5K
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route and extra travel time.
- Join the festivities! Savannah residents are encouraged to visit the free Fashion Fitness Expo at Kehoe Iron Works at Trustees Garden, volunteer during race weekend, or line the course to cheer on participants. Visit the website to learn about volunteer opportunities!
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs before the event. Vehicles parked in these areas along the course may experience issues if attempting to move your car during the event.
Download Waze App
Use the free Waze App on your smartphone for point to point directions on race day around road closures!