2022 Pooler Run for Heroes
South Rogers St.
The Pooler Run for Heroes presented by the Two Hundred Club of the Coastal Empire honors our fallen first responders, their families, and our military heroes. This year the one-mile course is in Pooler, GA on South Rogers St. Our elite first responders and military runners will compete for the Full Gear * All Out Flag in the Heroes’ Heat in full gear (30 additional pounds). The family-friendly Family Fun Run/Walk allows anyone to participate, including strollers, wheelchairs, and our four-legged family members. The Memory Walk has the surviving family members of our fallen first responders walk the mile in remembrance of their loved ones.
All proceeds from the race will go to assist the 200 Club in fulfilling its mission to assist families of first responders who die or suffer critical injuries in the line of duty.
Heat Race Times
- Heat A: 8 a.m. Family Fun Run: families, strollers, and pets
- Heat B: 8:20 a.m. Ages: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19 Girls and Boys
- Heat C: 8:40 a.m. Ages: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 Women and Men
- Heat D: 9:00 a.m. Ages: 40-44, 45-49, 5 year age groups up to 80+ Women and Men
- Memory Walk: 9:05 a.m. Families of fallen first responders
- Heroes Heat: 9:30 a.m. All first responders and military – Full Gear or Not. Full gear required to compete for the Full Gear*All Out Flag (30 pound minimum gear required)